Vintage Voices is a theater company from the Quad Cities of Illinois and Iowa that specializes in performing classic radio programs from the Golden Age of Radio (1930's, '40's and '50's). The performances reacquaint audiences with old favorites such as Burns and Allen, My Friend Irma, Our Miss Brooks, Father Knows Best, Fibber Magee and Molly, The Bickersons, My Favorite Husband and more.
Is your event or organization looking for:
- programs that fit into your space?
- programs of varying length?
- programs that are affordable?
- programs that are available anytime; days, evenings or weekends?
- programs suitable for all ages?
- programs consistent with your organization's needs and themes?
- programs performed from the Golden Age of Radio?
- programs performed by veteran actors?
If so, Vintage Voices is waiting to perform for you and your organization.
"Vintage Voices provides a captivating and heartwarming glimpse of nostalgia into the Golden Age of Radio. Guests at Tea for Two were delighted by the performance of the pilot episode of Father Knows Best. We could not have asked for a better performance to take our guests on a fantastic trip down memory lane."
Alternatives for Older Adults
Click here for scheduling and booking information
This project is supported with Quad City Arts Dollar$ funds, provided by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency, the Doris and Victor Day Foundation, the John Deere Foundation, the Mary Iva Gittens Knouse Charitable Trust, Quad City Arts Partners and Festival of Trees.